Main Menu

Sugar and Spice "BABE OF THE YEAR " poll .

Started by Roadman, December 06, 2017, 10:01:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE

poll 1
0 (0%)
poll 2
2 (4.2%)
poll 3
0 (0%)
poll 4
0 (0%)
poll 5
3 (6.3%)
poll 6
6 (12.5%)
poll 7
1 (2.1%)
poll 8
4 (8.3%)
poll 9
0 (0%)
poll 10
1 (2.1%)
poll 11
4 (8.3%)
poll 12
2 (4.2%)
poll 13
3 (6.3%)
poll 14
2 (4.2%)
poll 15
8 (16.7%)
poll 16
4 (8.3%)
poll 17
4 (8.3%)
poll 18
1 (2.1%)
poll 19
3 (6.3%)
poll 20
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: December 25, 2017, 10:01:28 AM

RzeroB

Quote from: Brads70 on December 07, 2017, 01:02:45 PM
How do ya pick just one?  :takealook:

Brad, Roadman has already tallied your vote ... it was a know quantity (#16) and thus pretty much a gimme!  :haha:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Spikedog08

Out of the choices of the current poll, 15 has my vote as well!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

303 Mopar

Quote from: Spikedog08 on December 07, 2017, 03:04:14 PM

Out of your three consolation pics, what's your favorite?

15 looks exactly like my first wife.... I've never been married !

Topcat

Spikedog08

Quote from: 303 Mopar on December 07, 2017, 03:13:22 PM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on December 07, 2017, 03:04:14 PM

Out of your three consolation pics, what's your favorite?

Hmmm that is tough . . . the girl with those amazing eyes is awesome but who knows, she may not have any teeth?  I have always thought the St patty's girl was my top but the last one in black and white would probably get my vote!  That is one hard bodied babe that would certainly work for me!  lol

Spikedog08

I'm starting to think that members are getting confused on which number goes with which picture?  I have not voted yet but am able to still see the results and I am surprised that my second choice of the ones in the poll has no votes?  But the one before it has 4 and I sorry I think that is not even in the running.  Yes I know each member has their own taste but?? 

The number of the picture is below each photo and not on the top . . . 4 members have voted for this out of all those choices?? 

:bricks:

CudaMoparRay

Ok you got me.....I give up.......I'll take them all  :D

Topcat

Quote from: Spikedog08 on December 08, 2017, 09:09:38 AM
I'm starting to think that members are getting confused on which number goes with which picture?  I have not voted yet but am able to still see the results and I am surprised that my second choice of the ones in the poll has no votes?  But the one before it has 4 and I sorry I think that is not even in the running.  Yes I know each member has their own taste but?? 

The number of the picture is below each photo and not on the top . . . 4 members have voted for this out of all those choices?? 

Have you ever seen a chick this hot from behind and then she turns around at you...     :o :stop: :thumbdown:

jimynick

Quote from: Topcat on December 16, 2017, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on December 08, 2017, 09:09:38 AM

Yes and she was just as hot from the front, too but plain as a fence post. After the initial jerk, I realized that (and I'm not particularly religious) God must've said- " well, she's got an un-lovely face, so I'll give her this smoking body" ...and He did. Turn the light out son, it'll all be good.  :D

Have you ever seen a chick this hot from behind and then she turns around at you...     :o :stop: :thumbdown:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

DetMatt

Topcat