Main Menu

Synchro worn out?

Started by RUNCHARGER, June 01, 2023, 04:16:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Is it just me or does this site take forever to go into gear the last while?
Sheldon

anlauto

certain times of the day...forget it...I can't even get it to crank over.... :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

Same here. I have only been back here for a few months and the speed is nothing like it used to be. Sometimes it will load after a few and then I wait so long I give up and move on. :help:

Brads70

Yes I find the same issues, but it's not as bad as it once was ( a year or two back?)

pschlosser

InMotion Hosting (e-bodies internet servicer provider) isn't famous for having fast shared hosting during peak times.  GoDaddy sees this problem, too.   In order to get dedicated (not sharing with other websites) hosting the costs go up about 30x.  It's not worth it to some if its just a little lag during peak times.

Mr Lee

Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

worthywads

I can usually deal with the slow speed, it's only Sugar, and Spice and..... that frustrates me.

71GranCoupe

Quote from: worthywads on June 02, 2023, 07:38:55 PM
I can usually deal with the slow speed, it's only Sugar, and Spice and..... that frustrates me.

Some of those can frustrate the best of us! :haha: :rofl:

dodj

Sooo slow...slower than any site I visit.
I usually don't stay long enough for the page to load anymore...
Used to be a favourite site....now, I often leave after the first click cuz it takes tooooo long to load up...
If it stays like this it won't be long.......
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

dodj

For instance....after I posted the previous post..I opened a window on FEBO. Waited for it to load up...then...Clicked on a thread about Tony's parts...and read it before my ebodies.org post was posted......
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Mopar5