Main Menu

Taking the country by swarm ....

Started by anlauto, March 07, 2023, 04:38:06 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

It's been said before, Dodge has the best commercials - period! Their ad agency is the best.

anlauto

Quote from: Jay Bee on March 07, 2023, 07:12:58 AM
It's been said before, Dodge has the best commercials - period! They're ad agency is the best.
I couldn't agree more, and really the only reason I posted this ....no other manufacture takes the approach they do.... :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Brads70

Burdar

Great looking vehicle.  Especially the GT with Track Pack option.(black 20" wheels)  I priced one out a few weeks ago.  When my Dart needs replacing, I'll be looking into one of these.

Dakota

I love the snippet with the running beekeeper waving his smoke machine behind him.  Genius.

chargerdon

Wrong car to be introducing at this time.   Ill give it 5 years before its gone.   

torredcuda

Quote from: anlauto on March 07, 2023, 07:29:12 AM
Quote from: Jay Bee on March 07, 2023, 07:12:58 AM
It's been said before, Dodge has the best commercials - period! They're ad agency is the best.
I couldn't agree more, and really the only reason I posted this ....no other manufacture takes the approach they do.... :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

And here I thought you were super excited about a hybrid compact SUV.  :D
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Swaplot

Pretty clever spot. Nice production value too.

MEK-Dangerous

So I read it has a small 2.0 Liter engine. It is turbo charged, so it puts out 265 HP. So this Hornet won't be a slug on the road.
I would have to see one for myself, but I see this as a Rav4 competitor.

70vert

Quote from: chargerdon on March 08, 2023, 05:37:43 AM
Wrong car to be introducing at this time.   Ill give it 5 years before its gone.

@chargerdon  Why do you think that?

It's been talked about for years that Dodge needs a small SUV and this one has the looks (need to confirm in person). And sounds like more than decent performance with a turbo 4 Hurricane gas engine. Plus with an option for hybrid I think this could be a winner. That's just me being optimistic  ;)

chargerdon

Why, because Compact Suv's have been around for over a decade...witness the most popular Honda Cr-v, and Toyota Rav4...   so finally Dodge is introducing a compact SUV that by all i read is a pretty good one and i guess performance oriented.   However, to break into the Honda, Toyota, Hyundai/Kia and Mazda sales is a difficult project.   So now Dodge is a Johnny Come Lately. 

So Stellantis is bringing this out under the Dodge nameplate when its actually an Alfa Romeo with a Dodge name tag and it isnt ELECTRIC...which is what all the rest are moving too.   You really think people are going to flock to it, instead of say the Chevy Bolt, or Ford Mustang-E, or the Alpha Romeo itself...   

The Dart was a pretty good small compact...how long did it last?   Sigh...  I hope for their sake it does well, but, i tend to doubt it.   

anlauto

They do it to support their brand loyal customers....no more cars after the Challenger/Charger are gone, so they have to introduce a filler...My wife loves her Challenger, but when it needs replaced, this is something she will consider..that or the electric Charger  :dunno:

6bblgt

that "Charger" isn't going to be electric ONLY