Main Menu

Teacher's worst nightmare....

Started by anlauto, November 07, 2019, 02:22:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

My wife came home from work tonight totally distraught....seems two students from her school were murdered by their Father last night... :o

:andyangel: :andyangel:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/father-charged-with-murder-after-2-brothers-found-dead-in-brampton-ont-home/ar-BBWpHcI?ocid=spartandhp
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

kdcarman

Alan,  That's horrible.  I hope your wife is ok.

Cudajason

I saw the headline....that is horrible.  I hope your wife is ok.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

73_Cuda_4_Me

Terrible news, and worse that your wife has to deal with it. My wife taught for 33 years, and while she didn't have anything like that, she's seen some  pretty bad/sad stuff, so I have an inkling of what a teacher has to go through...
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

anlauto

She was just balling watching the 6 o'clock news :crying: :console: I'm not sure what I can say...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

blown motor

Omg Alan! My heart goes out to her and to you.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

dodj

Man that's rough. Hope she's ok. And everybody else at the school.

Was that related to that emergency alert broadcast on the cell phones last night?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on November 07, 2019, 04:14:55 PM

Was that related to that emergency alert broadcast on the cell phones last night?

No apparently not...All we know...Is that the Dad (who never contacts the school) called the kids in absent at 8am. The news said he also did not show up for work himself. The police did not get called until 11pm and the kids were already dead....Now the Mom was rumoured to be away on vacation, so it's only speculation, but it's thought to believe when she got home, she called 911.....but nobody knows the details for sure. It's also thought that the two boys were suffocated....That's pretty personal way to kill your own child.

1 Wild R/T

That is tragic, sorry she was exposed to part of that, also sorry for her other students....  More so for the boys who were murdered....

How could a father do such a thing.... Insane....

Brads70

Evil never sleeps.... Horrible to hear this.

anlauto

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on November 07, 2019, 04:21:01 PM
It's also thought that the two boys were suffocated....That's pretty personal way to kill your own child.
I can't comprehend that...doing it once is horrible....then still be able to do it again. Just incomprehensible.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Marty

There is nothing you can say, so say nothing. Just be there when she needs you and listen.

70 Challenger Lover

I worked in a homicide unit for a few years and this happened once in our area, Thousand Oaks. Dad stabbed his young son and daughter to death (like 80 plus stabs each), then took pills to end his own life peacefully. As if that wasn't bad enough, he planned it so that his ex wife would discover her dead kids as a final FU to her. She did.

We knew from the investigation that he killed the son first and it probably took a bit of time because there were signs of a terrific struggle by the 8 year old kid. The thing that always haunted me was the 10 year old daughter had a hand drawn picture on the outside of her bedroom door with the words, "I love my daddy." That SOB had to push that door open, seeing that picture, so that he could go in there and butcher his second innocent child in probably one of the most horrible ways a human being could die. I can't even imagine what was going through those kids minds before the end finally came. That whole incident was hands down the most miserable time in my career by a factor of at least 100.

Hearing this new story reminded me of something I would gladly pay money to forever forget. I recall doing interviews of friends and family and for many of them, we had to break the news and witness their grief stricken reactions. I imagine your wife must have felt like she got run over by a truck when she heard. That is one of those bad memories she will always carry thanks to some evil bastard who simply wanted to cause as much pain to others as he could.