Main Menu

The Last Jedi Star Wars

Started by Topcat, October 09, 2017, 07:03:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

anlauto

Here's the newest trailer

Can't wait !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

That just is awesome !!!

I can't wait.

I've seen everyone in the movie theatres.  This one will be no exception.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

Some people like it . . some don't.  I am one that does and am looking forward to seeing this movie over and over again! 

:popcorn:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ToxicWolf

I'll definitely be watching it when it makes it to cable.  :waving:

redgum78

J-Code Jeni

How cool! I prefer Lucas's originals but, can't miss the opportunity to see a new one either.

On a related note, I think I saw the original cast recently...  :haha:

anlauto

I just bought my tickets....I couldn't get decent seats on opening night (pretty much sold out already) so I opted to wait until the next day.... :'(
Can't wait :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

303 Mopar

My kids and I have made going to see the latest Star Wars on Christmas Eve kind of a tradition over the last couple of years.  Looks like we will be going again!

Brads70

:D  Sorry couldn't resist..... resistance is futile? Opps wrong  movie!  :P

anlauto

Cudajason

I am taking my daughter to see it the Monday after opening weekend.

I can do with out the crowds...that as the 15th is my wife's birthday, its a big one with a 0 at the end, so I have other plans.

Looking forward to the movie.  I hope its better then The Force Awakens.  I loved Rouge One!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

ToxicWolf

Got this at Disney yesterday.  :bigthumb:

anlauto

My time has come my young padawan ....I must go..... :vipermanhiding:

jordan

I saw this movie on thursday night.  I loved it!!!  I can't wait to see it again!!  I saw it on IMAX in 3D.  What an unbelievable experience.  It is so unbelievable that someone can dream this up in their imagination and then make it come alive in a movie.  Just an utterly outrageous thrill ride and incredible scenery.  May the Force be with us all.

"Don't brake until you see God!"