Main Menu

Screw the security best burnout ever

Started by Markp, February 07, 2017, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Markp

On his first pass he hit the wall and they disqualified him. He wanted to do another pass for the fans but they wouldn't let him. Then they guy kicked his car and all hell broke loose. Spent thousands to build the motor and thousands to get it there he got pissed when they told him he couldn't go again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPPzJZaCX_E

1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

Markp

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

Spikedog08

Hmmm if the rules state you cannot hit the wall . . . then I feel he was in the wrong . .  :dunno:   

Nice burnout . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Markp

Quote from: Spikedog08 on February 07, 2017, 11:59:21 AM
Hmmm if the rules state you cannot hit the wall . . . then I feel he was in the wrong . .  :dunno:   

Nice burnout . . .

From what I have read nobody told him that he had been disqualified so when he got there he was lined up and he got pissed off.

Cuda Cody

The crowd loved it.     :foul:  :stayinlane:  :foul:  :stayinlane:  :foul:  :stayinlane:

ec_co

thats funny. just ran across this one today too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHPinV3HCUI&feature=youtu.be   a lil different environment though
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

RUNCHARGER

I was down there when this was going on. Sure wish I had found out about it soon enough to attend.

Sheldon

HP_Cuda

Looking at the damage on his car, it was minimal and no reason he couldn't do a burnout.

Seeing the burnout afterwards there was no safety concern.

Good on him for doing such an nice burnout.

:bravo:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200