Main Menu

Things that really bug me . . .

Started by Claudia, August 09, 2019, 12:22:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Claudia

In keeping with @71-440's ealier post . . . I find that spending time doing anything that is not working on my e-body is frustrating at it's very best  :pullinghair: but with that being said, the Cuda has to have a secure place to stay!  :veryexcited:

Cuda Cody

Looks great!!!  How long did it take to build?

anlauto

What really bugs me.... is you guys with all the beautiful space.. :drooling: you lucky dog :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Claudia

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 09, 2019, 12:24:22 PM
Looks great!!!  How long did it take to build?

Barn was already built when we purchased this property.  It was constructed extremely well with 6 x 6 posts, concrete floor and 220 service . . . those are the good points.  My assumption is that the barn was professionally constructed and then someone else did the lighting, siding and roofing all of which are less than stellar or even functional for that matter . . . mice have started to set up their own little workshop in the barn, wood stove was installed (and I use that term loosely) with not a care in the world . . . every panel that was screwed down seem to have one screw that hit wood and two that didn't . . . leaks literally everywhere and the list goes on and on . . .

Before I will store my e-body in there it will all have to be fixed so first stop was the roof which I have already replaced every panel myself and just have the end trim and top cap left to install and then on to the siding!  :cooldance: :woohoo:

Claudia

Quote from: anlauto on August 09, 2019, 12:25:34 PM
What really bugs me.... is you guys with all the beautiful space.. :drooling: you lucky dog :worship:

I feel very fortunate . . . especially since I built 80% of my Cuda out of a two car attached garage.
Now with all of this space . . . I feel the need for a few more!  :fingerscrossed:

Rich G.

Yep, building a nice big garage and looking at all the room you have . Then you put in all your tools, work bench, table and chairs to hangout and  read a magazine and drink a cup of coffee. Build a car , add a lift, build 2 more cars . Now you want to build more cars but now you have no place to do it because you're out of room because you're big garage is now to small. Ahh the things that bug us!

71-440

@Claudia Looking good! If I was building a space for my Challenger it wouldn't be so bad.
You should see my garage.  :crying:
Joe