Main Menu

Thinking of trading my 2010

Started by purple1, January 07, 2019, 05:24:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MEK-Dangerous

Dave,

I like those "black noise" wheels. I wish you luck with it.

Just drive in sport mode all the time and listen to that active exhaust.   :banana:

CudaMoparRay

Very nice ride!  :stayinlane:

Quote from: Plumcrazzy on January 08, 2019, 06:35:34 PM
Sold my '70 440 Six-Pack Challenger R/T---really liked that car but...........like some on this site....getting older......less limber.....so I happened across a 2017 Challenger R/T Scatpack Shaker 392 Hemi that is my new car love. Drives nice, handles well, great brakes, lots of power, A/C (seats too!), Performance Package, better mileage, etc, etc. I miss the old Plum Crazy gal until I get into the Green-Go monster. Don't ever beat yourself up about being more comfortable and still in a performance car. You only go around once and if you do it right---once is enough. I still get the same number of thumbs up and turned heads with the 2017 and I am less afraid to take it out when it looks like rain or foul weather. The old gals are cool but the new stuff offers sooooo much more.

Great thoughts in that I feel somewhat the same after selling mine. Like you said you only go around once and I have been blessed twice already with two 'Cudas in my life.
Time for the 2020 'Cuda now maybe?  :clueless: :inlove:

purple1

Some daylight pics.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

anlauto

Great looking car....I prefer some chrome on them, not a fan of black rims but it seems that's all the rage these days, it's had to get anything else.

Enjoy your new toy  :burnout:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

nsmall

Nice choice.   Looking sharp!!! :bradsthumb:

dodgemania

sweet challenger. ..i like the black rims looks so evil  :stayinlane:

71vert340

You'll love the car. It's fun and great looking. I have the 2015 R/T Shaker in B5 blue with A8 auto. I love it on trips. I've gotten as good as 29mpg on a 4000 mile trip. Can't beat that. Enjoy.
Terry

Chryco Psycho

purple1

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on January 14, 2019, 04:37:39 PM
Did you trade the 2010 Purple ?
Yes. I just could not enjoy driving it. Some days I was actually dreading the manual trans and just drove my truck instead.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Chryco Psycho

I had a friend looking for one R/T 6 spd