Main Menu

What car would you give your worst enemy?

Started by Cudakiller70, February 19, 2017, 02:06:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudakiller70

ChallengerHK

An ex gf had an 80 Monza, which it fell to me to work on. Biggest POS I've ever encountered, very poorly engineered. That's my vote.

Markp

1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

71GranCoupe

He sure didn't sugar coat it.    :perfect10:   I have a couple buddies I may have to sent that video to. :P

Cudakiller70

Worked at a gas station back when they were full service, customer in a Chevy vega would always say "top of the gas, fill the oil".Those things used and leaked oil big time. Also I remember them rusting out pretty quickly yup even here in Krazyfornia!  :bigthumb:

Quote from: ChallengerHK on February 19, 2017, 02:11:26 PM
An ex gf had an 80 Monza, which it fell to me to work on. Biggest POS I've ever encountered, very poorly engineered. That's my vote.
Those were horrible cars from what I had seen.

Brads70

In the mid 80's my Mother kept bugging me to take out her best friends daughter. We had grown up together. They were trying to play matchmaker... ::) She was like a cousin or sister. I could almost hear the damn banjo's playing . "She" was I'll put it mildly "VERY" interested in me.
So... it couldn't get any worse your Mother setting you up on a "date" with someone you had zero interest in for a few reasons, but to make matters worse I didn't yet have a car so I had to take her out in my mothers .... wait for it......get this...... AMC Pacer!  :barf:
Not ONLY was it a "Pacer" but it was excrement brown with woodgrain decal paneling !  :whiteflag:
Oh man every time I see a Pacer which thankfully is not often I get flashbacks of a horribly long evening...... damn goldfish bowl on wheels it was. Only thing I was thankful about that car was that it has a console so it kept her somewhat at bay....

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

challenger6pak

Renault Fuego. Girlfriend had one. We could never keep it going. Couldn't even find a dealer to trade it in.  Sold it for junk. Replaced it with a Shelby Charger.

ec_co

a Yugo!

funny story: back when Yugos were about to go out of business, some dealerships were literally giving them away. 'Buy a Cadillac and get a Yugo for Free!'
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

That was a funny video!!!!

It's the "Smart" Car for my enemy.  Dumbest car ever made.

Brads70

Quote from: ec_co on February 19, 2017, 06:47:16 PM
a Yugo!

funny story: back when Yugos were about to go out of business, some dealerships were literally giving them away. 'Buy a Cadillac and get a Yugo for Free!'

Ya they were pretty bad, Skoda was another one, much like a Yugo. The floors looked like corrugated steel barn roof . Rusted out like crazy. The first Hyundai's were horrible too, remember the Pony! What a piece of crap. People used to make utility trailers from the rear ends, that was about all they were good for. 6 months old they would be a rust bucket and blowing blue smoke out the garden hose sized exhaust pipe. 

jimynick

You lads are taking the wrong direction on this. Give the worst enemy either a Range Rover or Roll Royce, of course! By the time they finish paying the maintenance/repair bills on those two, said enemy will be either destitute or screaming bonkers. You gotta give to get- right?  :))
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

:haha: :haha: :haha:   :clapping:

Quote from: jimynick on February 19, 2017, 08:00:32 PM
You lads are taking the wrong direction on this. Give the worst enemy either a Range Rover or Roll Royce, of course! By the time they finish paying the maintenance/repair bills on those two, said enemy will be either destitute or screaming bonkers. You gotta give to get- right?  :))

cudaragtop

Jeremy nails it pretty well.
How about a 1980 Chevy Chevette?
Parents had one that I got to drive. I called it "The Vette"

----o00o--'(_)'--o00o----

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8