Main Menu

What's your plans for the "Great American Eclipse" Aug 21st?

Started by Cuda Cody, July 29, 2017, 12:47:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

303 Mopar

Topcat

As I mentioned earlier, we were overcast.

There was one amount of time where  you could look directly at it without eye protection and see it filtered through the sky.

The clouds were the eye protection.

anlauto

I brought a welding mask camping with us.....Pretty cool sight...The kids have never seen anything like it before.....Shared the welding mask with a lot of people at the campsite. :drinkingbud: It's all good.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on August 25, 2017, 05:12:27 PM
I brought a welding mask camping with us.....Pretty cool sight...The kids have never seen anything like it before.....Shared the welding mask with a lot of people at the campsite. :drinkingbud: It's all good.

Where were you camping at?

truckinman466

I was stuck in all that traffic after the eclipse. From Atlanta to Virginia was a nightmare!!!

70/6chall

Alright, alright, alright, the next total eclipse will be April 24, 2024. And will affect the central part of the U.S. The path of the eclipse will travel from the south to the north. You know I might be able to see this one also. It's only 7 years more.         Thanks,   Al

Best photo I could get taken thru the welding helmet, this was with 67 % coverage, the max here in Houston area.

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on August 25, 2017, 06:00:49 PM

Elora Gorge
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on August 25, 2017, 08:51:23 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on August 25, 2017, 06:00:49 PM

Elora Gorge

Nice spot, we often go there at Thanksgiving.