Main Menu

Wrecked, destroyed, mangled Mopars

Started by Roadman, September 21, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

gzig5

Quote from: jordan on June 24, 2020, 04:56:05 PM
Definitely a weird concept.  I like the interior.  I like the chrome tail panel.  I never saw that before.  What is the chrome box on the front bumper?

Probably a trans cooler would be my guess.  Got to get it out front for max cooling effect.   :bricks:

cuda hunter

I like it.  It stays true to the standard Bosozoku style while keeping some of the original elements to the car.
It is a rendering after all.  Not real. 
What I don't like is the headlights.  That one item is really weird to me.  But, sticking to their style, Bosozoku.
Using classic car parts from their own countries cars. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

340challconvert

anlauto

I saw the above picture years ago...and to this day I still have dreams about finding it... :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YYZ

Poolshark314

Thankfully I don't have an image to add to this thread, but it was a close call tonight. I was going straight...the sound won't play, but all 4 wheels were locked up, and I was on the horn

https://youtu.be/2nxeIsm2PH0
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

Brads70

Looks like an Ontario car..... :Thud:

mccannix

Nova Scotia car..Looks like Rickys $hitmobile from Trailer Park Boys

340challconvert

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: I want to slap that smile off all their faces for wrecking a good car. I know they were just doing their job but it still bugs me hurting good iron.
Sheldon

Mopsquad

Quote from: anlauto on October 10, 2020, 09:44:17 AM
I saw the above picture years ago...and to this day I still have dreams about finding it... :'(

It's on Uncle Jesse's farm. But you'll have to get by a 66yo Daisy to see it.  LOL

bentpshrods

I'm thinking this had to hurt.      :Thud: