340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

JS29

Quote from: 340challconvert on April 09, 2019, 07:52:05 AM
:'(
There is a A12 Superbee 4-Speed vary close to me that has sat in the back yard of all things, a want a be body shop. the owner has let it set there sense the early 80's. the thinks it is still worth  :bigmoney: rotted into the ground!  :('  :barf:

Chryco Psycho

What a waste  :bye:
I had a chance to buy a A12 Super Bee a few years back for $5k but it was a bench seat auto & needed everything , no regret that I passed

JS29

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 10, 2019, 05:53:37 AM
I had a chance to buy a A12 Super Bee a few years back for $5k but it was a bench seat auto & needed everything , no regret that I passed
Ya the owner of that A12 seams to think it's worth five figures as it sets, bench seat, 4-speed Mustered color with black interior. What a wast indeed!  :looney:   

Morty426

Quote from: JS29 on April 10, 2019, 06:25:21 AM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 10, 2019, 05:53:37 AM
Ya the owner of that A12 seams to think it's worth five figures as it sets, bench seat, 4-speed Mustered color with black interior. What a wast indeed!  :looney:

Back in 1982 my brother and I looked at 69 A12 Bee 4 speed EV2 with side pipes.  It came out of Oakland, CA.  Was by two brothers in Antioch that had THREE FE5 AAR 'cuds's.  The car had rust or damage and was in pretty good shape. 

Sadly my parents would not lend us the $1300 to buy it.  I still remember that argument to this day. 

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

benlavigne

Quote from: anlauto on April 15, 2019, 06:20:38 PM
Isn't that Daytona restored now ? :thinking:
Yes it was, as a showcase for AMD products...
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/gallery-stephens-performance-69-daytona-brought-back-to-life/

The numbers had been taken off the car long ago, and the person who had them would not let go of them until a few years ago...

Ben

Chryco Psycho

Morty426