Main Menu

Picture of the day

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 15, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

700 AKN

Playing around with AI image creator.  I Like how it turned out.

YellowThumper

"Picture" vid.
Slowly trying to make it happen.

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Hood

This became the picture of my day!
Original owner with 100% documentation.
Ordered my Cuda on September 29th 1972

cuda hunter

That is cheap!  We are 4.50 here. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Picture of my day. 
Scoop was installed after body paint and sprayed over on the blackout treatment.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

bentpshrods

Those Dodge/Plymouth's of this time sure had a lot of style. The purple and bronze(gold) really work well together on this car.        :takepicture:

Brads70

Robert Plant

Brads70

Maybe God is a Mopar fan? ( AI picture ?)

YellowThumper

Quote from: Brads70 on January 01, 2024, 09:47:14 AMMaybe God is a Mopar fan? ( AI picture ?)

Interesting.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Brads70

Spotted yesterday Bathurst and Wilson in Toronto, Canada

Not what I would do with such a nice car but to each their own I guess....

700 AKN

QuoteNot what I would do with such a nice car but to each their own I guess....

Could be His (or Her) other car is in the shop and that's the only car available to drive that day.
At least they could have dusted off the snow and put up the top.

Jay Bee

Red White and Blue.  Didn't what to start a new topic and didn't know where else to post this but wanted to for posterity's sake.

Mrbill426

Brads70

New technology really is something else huh! New press fit plugs! Like why didn't they think of that years ago?  :bigmoney:

70_440-6Cuda

Quote from: Brads70 on January 31, 2024, 02:23:12 PMNew technology really is something else huh! New press fit plugs! Like why didn't they think of that years ago?  :bigmoney:

2 things - first, I cant install these because I always thought it was 1/2 turn passed stripped and back off 1/4?  Either that or it is a compression test plug and when it blows through the hood you know compression is fine
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....