Main Menu

New cuda owner

Started by 1970 cuda Joe, December 21, 2023, 05:22:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Blowout

:welcome:  looks like a cool ride.

benguin

Welcome from another '70 'cuda 340 owner in central IL!

usraptor

:welcome: from Utah.  Good looking 'Cuda.  Have you received it yet.  Anxious to see more pics because  :needphotos:

1970 cuda Joe

Quote from: usraptor on January 17, 2024, 04:34:18 PM:welcome: from Utah.  Good looking 'Cuda.  Have you received it yet.  Anxious to see more pics because  :needphotos:

Still on hold. He has rec'd the new Gardner exhaust system that he was waiting for. I'm up to 6,600.00 in parts to add once it gets here. I text him a few days ago & he had a foot of snow. No snow here so I could be having fun :) I'm waiting on the E60-15 Goodyear Polyglas tires from Rusty Small.
.....Joe
1970 cuda 440-6, 4 speed NOM. Moulin Rouge

340challconvert

:welcome: from New Jersey
NICE Cuda, congrats

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

1970 cuda Joe

I took some new pictures of the cuda. I rec'd it the middle of February & been finishing up what was left. I still have the fender turn signals to replace. I had to remove the grill, bumper & valance to do the black out. Discovered the cars true colour. It was the pale metallic green. It also had a vinyl top. No fender tag or build sheet so much is unknown. Be kind on the comments...I'm still learning....Joe

1970 cuda Joe

I've been informed on FB that I need to do the black out treatment to the fenderwells. That will be a tomorrow job. I saw that in the assm manual....just spaced it....Joe

cuda hunter

That is a sweet looking ride! 
Super clean!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

usraptor

Very nice!   :banana: How about some interior and engine compartment pics? :twothumbsup:

1970 cuda Joe

Quote from: usraptor on March 31, 2024, 05:12:48 PMVery nice!   :banana: How about some interior and engine compartment pics? :twothumbsup:

In the future. I still trying to figure out some of that....Joe