Main Menu

70 v code cuda for sale by owner

Started by EBODYBEAR, August 22, 2022, 08:41:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

EBODYBEAR

1970 v code cuda for sale. I bought this car 2 years ago from Manitoba with the intentions to start the restoration myself. Since then, I have enrolled in school and do not have the funds or time in the foreseeable future to finish this car myself. I do not want to sell the car, but I would like to see it go to someone who will restore it and enjoy it.

This car is originally an Ontario car, ordered in southern Ontario. I believe it has not seen the road since around '87. I have many pictures of the car from the mid seventies to early eighties.

The car is a vcode 70 cuda, lemon twist yellow, automatic on the column, black vinyl buckets, 4.10 dana, non shaker car. It does have the dash vin, fender tag, buildsheet and a matching cowl vin.

The bones of the car are very solid, frame rails and floors are really solid (with one patch done by a previous owner on the drivers side floor) as well as the cowl and firewall. It will need trunk, quarters, drop offs, fenders, a door and possibly a rad support. It does not come with an engine, but I do have a 727 that can go with it. I believe it has all of the trim, bumpers, an ebody bench seat, and many various parts that will go with it.

Contact me if interested on here, and I can provide you with my email or phone number. I have many more pictures of the car if interested.

I am located on the Bruce Peninsula, Ontario Canada and would prefer not to ship the car.

anlauto

Do you have a ballpark price that you have in mind ? I have customer's looking for projects all the time...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

EBODYBEAR

@anlauto I'm looking for around 22k Cad or 17k USD.

RUNCHARGER

Is it an A62 (rallye dash) car by chance? I assume the Dana 60 is gone?
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on August 22, 2022, 12:54:02 PM
Is it an A62 (rallye dash) car by chance? I assume the Dana 60 is gone?

Would an automatic have a Dana 60 standard, or optional ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Super Track car, he says it was optioned with the 4.10. Ontario is a long haul for me but everything seems to be back east these days.
Sheldon

anlauto

Oops...missed that in the description...now reading again...wonder if it's a bench car or bucket car  :thinking: I see column auto... :dunno:

anlauto

Funny, everything I seem to find is out West... :haha: :haha:

YYZ

The car was pretty basic.

Column shift automatic with 4.10 Dana
Black bucket seats
AM radio
Standard dash
DS sport mirror
Tinted glass (IIRC)
And the usual 'Cuda trim such as road lamps, hood pins, sport hood, mouldings etc.

The Dana is long gone

EBODYBEAR

For those of you curious about the options, I will attach some pictures of the fender tag, vin tag and build sheet below.

RUNCHARGER

Thanks. 3500KM tow one way for me. I'm considering a few. I'll let you know.
Sheldon

anlauto

I have a feeling, this will go quick !!! :thinking:

YYZ

It's a solid car - the quarter panel damage was from hitting something, not from rust.  Certain brothers owned it at the time and are the ones who removed the quarters.

With the availability of full, OEM style quarters now, that's probably the way to go.

Trunk was decent IIRC, as well as the extensions.

YYZ

Here it is in 1978...

whitsend

Damn! Timing is wrong. I just spent 17K on a 71 Barracuda. I could have bought this and only a 7 hour road trip from Michigan.  :headbang:  :bricks:  :pullinghair: