Main Menu

70 v code cuda for sale by owner

Started by EBODYBEAR, August 22, 2022, 08:41:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

EBODYBEAR

@anlauto I apologize for the delayed response...

I've had a few interested parties. However, I've had a slight changing of heart for the time being. I may take a couple months to completely make a solid decision that I am happy with. Sorry to everyone for posting preemptively. I will update the post in a few months.

anlauto

Car is back up for sale, ...I would love a shot restoring this car for someone, it's just not in the cards for me to buy it now, but I'm working to find a buyer..
Good luck with your sale Blair  :drinkingbud:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/owen-sound/1970-440-six-barrel-cuda/1642931436
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

EBODYBEAR

EBODYBEAR

The car is sold, to a fellow from Ontario, Canada.

anlauto

Hey, glad to hear that Blair, hopefully the car will get restored properly. :drinkingbud: Wonder if it's anybody I know :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

EBODYBEAR

@anlauto it went to a gentleman named Pat from orangeville. He has a few other ebodies. I told him to join the forum so i can track the progress haha

anlauto

Doesn't sound familiar....hope it gets restored properly  :fingerscrossed: