Main Menu

1970 challenger SE - C-PILLAR

Started by BAM, May 06, 2022, 12:20:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

BAM

Hello guys,

Anyone reproducing the C-Pillar for challengers? I have no idea how it should look like but my interior is black, with a fiberglass SE Headliners headliner and the small SE window.

anlauto

Interior Sail Panel is what you're after....I'm sure someone makes them for SE Challengers... :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

EV2RTSE

These are someone's pictures from a while back, try Legendary or Dante's who I believe carries Legendary's stuff-
https://dantesparts.com/c-1389195-our-products-interior.html

BAM

Thank you!

I see a piece of black trim that covers the edge of the headliner and c pillar. Is that standard to this car? I don't have that :)

Do you know how is that called or where it can be ordered?

anlauto

Interior roof rail trim is the similar for ALL 1970-1974 Challengers. some had clips and a screws, others just had clips, but all will work. Not available in reproduction, and different from Barracuda. :alan2cents:

I believe the wide trim around the rear window is also not available in reproduction, but I could be wrong on that... :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Wide window trim,   Not avail. Use hardboard for frame and glue some polyurethane on it and cover with fabric. Then guess where the screw holes are!