Main Menu

1970 Cuda Rallye Dash, what lights does it have?

Started by indetrucks, September 05, 2024, 04:13:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

indetrucks

I have a 70 Cuda with Rallye dash.  The only lights that I am aware of (because they work) are the left/right turn signals, the brake light and the 4 green colored bulbs higher up that turn on with my headlight switch.

My question is, what other lights are on my Rallye dash?  Is there a light that indicates when the high-beams are on?
I think there is a courtesy light under the left side blower motor switch, but it doesn't turn on. Are there other dummy lights or gauge lights that I have, but just aren't working?
Thanks all!

*Edit* Just went to the garage. Indeed the courtesy light under the blower switch panel does work. It's just very hard to see.  ALSO, I found my hi-beam light unplugged. I was able to pig it in and it works now!  Sweet!   I guess that bring me to, are there any other dash or dummy lights missing?  Or are these dash just lit up by those 4 dim green lensed bulbs?

https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/attachments/20190505_115115-jpg.59711/

MoparLeo

Therallye light bar attached to the bottom lip of the dash pad has 4 blue tinted plastic lenses. You can use other bulbs that are brightthan stock. LED are best because they are not hot and won't damage the lenses.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

1970 cuda Joe

Quote from: MoparLeo on September 05, 2024, 05:18:57 PMTherallye light bar attached to the bottom lip of the dash pad has 4 blue tinted plastic lenses. You can use other bulbs that are brightthan stock. LED are best because they are not hot and won't damage the lenses.

Do you know what bulb is supposed to be there? I want to check mine. Thank you, Joe
1970 cuda 440-6, 4 speed, Moulin Rouge, re-creation

MoparLeo

Joe, if you have a FSM all the bulbs numbers will be in section 8 I beleive.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...