Main Menu

6-Way Seat Track - Recommendations?

Started by MKA, January 28, 2022, 10:56:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MKA

So my car came with the C62 option but the tracks and reinforcements are long gone. Looking for recommendations

I placed an order in September  with Josh's Muscle Car part for both pieces (reproduction) with a total cost of $710 dollars with shipping.   They promptly emailed me and told me the tracks were out of stock until January and asked if I wanted to wait...yes.  I just contacted them on the order, they have received 2 bad batches and sent them back.  They are suggesting this is normal (bad quality)   

PG Classics has the same part number as Josh (2840-6T) and currently running 20% off (code CNY22) same price $705 but it's noted as pre-order ( out of stock)

Year one has the tracks and floor reinforcement but different part number and net cost $840.  Shows in stock but so did Josh order initially.

Questions:   Does anyone know if it's all the same manufacturer on these reproductions?   Has anyone purchased, from who did you purchase and how reliable?

TIA

anlauto

PG Classics is the manufacture of these parts.  :alan2cents: Good thing to keep in mind is that unlike every other vendor, PG Classis's only sells parts they manufacture, and many other vendors carry PG Classic's parts.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration