Main Menu

70 Challenger Deputy seat covers?

Started by jt4406, December 07, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

jt4406

This is a pic of the seats that were in my 70 challenger when I got it. They're obviously barracuda style seats (which, if I understand correctly, were standard fare in the deputy?) They do seem to have unique inserts, are they original deputy seats? TIA, Jess
"Yeah, it's hopped up to over 160........"

1 Wild R/T

Looks like what I remember from back in the day...

6bblgt

yes, those are the correct seat covers for a 1970 Challenger "Deputy" and Barracuda "coupe" - OPTION code A93

the seats were available in BLACK (L6X9) & WHITE (L6XW)

if you still have them, Legendary would like to borrow, rent, or buy them to create patterns & add them to the available seat covers

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 6bblgt on December 07, 2018, 09:50:16 AM
yes, those are the correct seat covers for a 1970 Challenger "Deputy" and Barracuda "coupe" - OPTION code A93

the seats were available in BLACK (L6X9) & WHITE (L6XW)

if you still have them, Legendary would like to borrow, rent, or buy them to create patterns & add them to the available seat covers

FWIW Legendary treated me very fairly when I provided a rear seat cover to be used as a pattern for the 70 Challenger SE...  I would be all for boxing those up & sending them to Legendary... :alan2cents:

garrett007

Here is what is left of my  challenger deputy seats, the back seats are in better shape. Black (L6X9) A93 
70' Challenger - running