Main Menu

74 Cuda interior question.

Started by Ohiowoodchuck, December 13, 2021, 03:46:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ohiowoodchuck

Is there a trim piece that goes along the inside of the car where the headliner meets the body. Like a continuation of the A pillar trim going toward the back. If you guys could post a couple pictures that would be great.

anlauto

Inner Roof Rail Trim
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Ohiowoodchuck

Thank you. You have always responded to my questions and been helpful. I appreciate it. Can you tell me what these are for. I have two.

anlauto

I don't believe those are E Body parts :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Ohiowoodchuck

I didn't see a penstar or part number. Thanks for the help. I didn't take the car apart so this is all new to me.

Ohiowoodchuck

Let me ask another question. I will need to purchase the entire drip rail molding kit. So if I'm seeing this right I'll need the foam gasket that goes down first then the drip rail then finally the weatherstripping. Second do you know of an entire interior trim kit that is offered from someone reputable. I need new kick panels and a pillar trim also.

anlauto

The metal trim I posted above, along with the other interior metal trim is not available in reproduction, it will have to be restored or sourced used if missing.
Everything else is available through ROSEVILLE MOPARTS and every member here gets a discount... :twothumbsup: