Main Menu

Best Source for E-body Door Panels, Seat Backs, Rear Panels

Started by Floyd, April 12, 2019, 06:01:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparDave

Quote from: Floyd on April 12, 2019, 06:01:22 AM
I am finally willing to pull the trigger and buy a set of the reproduction interior panels for a Challenger.  Any recommendations for vendors?  I'd like to pick up at Carlisle or the Nats to save on shipping, etc. Does anyone run a show special or any other promotion that worth waiting for (Year One sale, etc)?

The "metro" ones are the best right?  Are there any places or types still out there to avoid?

Thanks!

we carry only the metro panels and we have all of that in stock. I'd do free shipping if you bought all 3 at the same time. LMK
Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

anlauto

Just to confirm... @MoparDave Do you have any colours other then black or white left ? Panels or seat backs ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparDave

Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

Cuda Cody

The Metro panels that Dave sells are so far and away the best out there.  Don't be fooled by other cheap panels, they are junk.  And don't think this quality stuff will always be available.  I'm pretty sure that there are no more red or blue Metro panels left.... only junk panels in those two colors.

Floyd

Thought I'd post a follow-up.  I finally pulled the trigger and bought a set from Dave at Roseville.  They had a Labor Day deal that was hard to beat.  Panels arrived yesterday and look great!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ragtopdodge

Just wish we can have some Metro-like rear 'vert panels.

:deadhorse:

7E-Bodies

Roseville is almost always my #1 go-to. Dave makes it all easy.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

HEMICUDA

I have one set of 70-71 green and five sets of green 71-72 seat backs left and some red door/rear panels left.