Main Menu

Blue Interior Panels

Started by anlauto, March 20, 2019, 02:33:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Okay...so a few years ago Metro Molded Parts bought out the new interior panels we've all come to love, however the red and blue ones are no longer made I assume....so where would one look if he needed a set of four BLUE ones for a Cuda ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

I was worried Metro wouldn't make the red and blue interior panels for very long so when I heard they were possibly going to stop production I bought some brand new sets sets of them.  I think I still have them new in the original box. 

Do you want me to check what I have?

Cuda Cody

Here's what I have for NEW interior panels.

~ Cuda Red (front and rear)
~ Cuda Blue (front and rear)
~ Challenger Red (front and rear)
~ Challenger Blue (front and rear)

anlauto

I could be a buyer for the blue set of Cuda ones if you wanted to part with them ?

I'm just trying to get a feel for their availability for a potential new customer....I haven't confirmed the job yet  :fingerscrossed:

@MoparDave do you have any in stock ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

Yes, Alan... if you need them I would sell them to you.  :twothumbsup:

MoparDave

Metro is no longer the supplier or MFG contact for a few years now. Blues and red have been out of productions for a few years also. Just no demand for them. Except for when someone needs a set which is far and few between. we have been out of blues and reds for about 2-3 years now. 
year one potentially shows that they have door panels but no rear panels. If anyone has colored sets, they should be sold as front and rear sets together.
Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

anlauto

Slotts

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 20, 2019, 03:00:27 PM
Here's what I have for NEW interior panels.

~ Cuda Red (front and rear)
~ Cuda Blue (front and rear)
~ Challenger Red (front and rear)
~ Challenger Blue (front and rear)

Wow, what a stock, Cody!  :Thud:

Those interior panels have now turned into a full house of Ichiro Hanyu card player series!   :yes:

Jim

Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 20, 2019, 09:16:44 PM
Yes, Alan... if you need them I would sell them to you.  :twothumbsup:

Thanks Cody :worship:

ec_co

I seriously lucked out on these. when he sold the business he had a huge Christmas blow out sale and I got front/rear blues for 50% off.   :banana: :banana: :banana:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came