Main Menu

Carpet question

Started by blown motor, February 15, 2017, 10:13:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Is the carpet for a Cuda the same as a Challenger? And are all years the same? Stock Interiors lists different item numbers for Cuda and Challenger and also for 74 vs 71-73. I would have thought the only difference was Automatic or 4 speed.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Burdar

The Cuda has a shorter wheel base so the carpet is probably a little shorter.  As far as a difference in a 74 vs 70-73, did the factory change the carpet style/material in 74? 

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  Should be slightly different lengths.  Then if they changed colors or loop pattern over the years it might have gotten a new part number?   :notsure:

anlauto

Seat belt location makes 1970 carpet unique, but other then that, 71-74 should be the same ?

I think David from Roseville said there were four different E Body carpets available. I would check with him.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

I wondered about a length difference between models. Never thought of a style/material difference. I'm looking at a really good used one at a really good price. Just want to be sure it's going to be right.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel