Caniggia

What is gauge diameter used? Speedo seems 4 1/2 and others  2 5/8

Brads70

Quote from: Caniggia on July 18, 2018, 06:07:03 AM
What is gauge diameter used? Speedo seems 4 1/2 and others  2 5/8

Yup, 4 1/2" and 2 5/8"

734406PK

Mickm

Nice looking job there Brad. I did something similar and have been pleased with the results.

Dilly Dilly,
Mickm

7212Mopar

Brad, looks very nice. Does it require new senders? How do you plug up the Speedo connection at the trans? Wiring for the light bar, brake light remains? How about a tutorial Write up?
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Caniggia

Looks speedo is gps, no wiring to trans needed.

Brads70

Quote from: 7212Mopar on July 28, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
Brad, looks very nice. Does it require new senders? How do you plug up the Speedo connection at the trans? Wiring for the light bar, brake light remains? How about a tutorial Write up?

The gauges all come with the required senders, fuel gauge requires a separate unit as I used Tanks Inc sending unit. ( No more leaks! :D) They need to know what Ohm's unit you require .
http://www.tanksinc.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=276/mode=prod/prd276.htm
Speedo is GPS which is nice  as you can switch gear ratio, tires etc... and not worry about calibration. They also have there own lighting like a standard aftermarket gauge. Wiring harnesses are all plug and play, just need power and ground.

Brads70

You get to design what ever you can dream up, here are my final proofs Speedhut sent me before they produced them.

Mickm

I wired my Speedhut gauges up per their instruction then wired the original dash/gauge light bar in with their harness and put a small rocker switch under the gauges do I can have the dash/gauges lite either way.
Dilly Dilly,
Mickm