Main Menu

Fuel gauge non rallye

Started by RJChallenger, April 01, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RJChallenger

That's very generous of you Brad70.I think I will email you . Here is the 70 gauge set that I have been trying to fix. The second picture is what I presently have in the car . My 70 challenger was born with a flat hood ,340 auto and non rallye. I bought it on its 12 birthday. No motor, No tranny, No interior and a broken rear end. She has come along way . I'm glad i got to drive it for one year

Brads70

I see, so you wanting to put it back to what your car came with originally, and someone added the rallye gauges? Most people go the other way. Just PM me your name /address and I'll mail it off to you.

Fastmark

That dash you have shown in the first pic is for a barracuda, not a challenger. I just sold one to a guy. I may have a picture of the other one I have.

Jay Bee

When a fuel gauge reads incorrectly it's usually the sending unit or the the wiring that's at issue, not so much the gauge itself. That being said, if you still want work on your gauge you're welcome to come over and we could check out yours. I've got everything to test it and I'm about 1/2 from Hamilton (St. Catharines).