Main Menu

Heater box question

Started by garrett007, September 05, 2018, 08:14:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I just don't remember learning that in any classes during my college days, :notsure: in either of my Electrical or Mechanical engineering degrees.  I wrote the specifications, designed and built the truck to carry the solid rocket engines for the space shuttle...

Your Mommy and Daddy must be so proud  :bravo:

I never got past grade 12  :headbang: :console:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RJChallenger

They air guns have holes in the nozzle , so stuupid people don't put the nozzle against themselves and pull the trigger. Its more of a safety feature.

A.Gramz

Quote from: RJChallenger on September 12, 2018, 06:03:48 AM
They air guns have holes in the nozzle , so stuupid people don't put the nozzle against themselves and pull the trigger. Its more of a safety feature.

Ya you are correct there.  But it was just to show the principal of how a gap/hole can pull surrounding air in and increase air flow. 

HEMICUDA

Quote from: anlauto on September 10, 2018, 07:36:05 PM
I just don't remember learning that in any classes during my college days, :notsure: in either of my Electrical or Mechanical engineering degrees.  I wrote the specifications, designed and built the truck to carry the solid rocket engines for the space shuttle...

Your Mommy and Daddy must be so proud  :bravo:

I never got past grade 12  :headbang: :console:

Proud? Not really, they were expecting med school.  I'm sure your mommy and daddy were thrilled for you to just finish high school.

RUNCHARGER

There was high school? I must have missed that.
Sheldon