Main Menu

New A/C Heater Box Question With Pictures

Started by Daveh, December 19, 2017, 07:10:43 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Daveh

Hey Guys,

As you know I've recently rebuilt my A/C heater box.  Now that I'm assembling the dash out of the car I'm encountering dilemmas.  My current issue is that since I recently located the A/C vent duct going from the left side of the controls to the box I see that I have the incorrect outlet on my box. 

In the first pic I have the outlet that is notched that I have circled.  I need the outlet in the second pic that is square and has the outlet connecting to the duct to the vent.  Does anyone have this piece or know where I can get it?  I'm not sure what it's called.  Thanks

Let me know if you have any questions.

Yes I know the blower motor resistor block isn't installed.  I'm going to put that in last.  Thanks

Dave

jetmech

Here's a couple of pictures of the one on my A/C box. Part number #3441849 might help with your search.

Daveh

Great thanks I'm hoping I have it all correct now after I get this last piece. 

Roadman

Quote from: Daveh on December 19, 2017, 08:40:06 AM
Great thanks I'm hoping I have it all correct now after I get this last piece.

I would grab that quick.    :alan2cents:

jetmech

Daveh

I am thanks.  I offered $20.00 including the seal kit and he accepted.  I thought that was a good deal.  Thanks all. 

I had to combine 3 a/c heater boxes to make one good one and mine turned out great so I have a fair amount of extra parts if anyone is looking for anything.  I kept the doors and actuators mostly.  The boxes were so brittle that I tossed them.  Let me know. 

Thanks again

Dave