Main Menu

Legendary Interiors

Started by FC7 cuda, October 30, 2019, 04:27:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

FC7 cuda

I have white leather interior in my cuda and the piping  on the seat covers seems to turning yellowish  ..Is this a common problem with this?
Thanks

anlauto

Is it permanent or does it clean off with a little Spray 9 ? Do you smoke in the car ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

FC7 cuda

Don't smoke ..the covers were sitting in my closet

Cuda Cody

I've never seen that.  Have you tried like Alan mentioned to clean a little spot and see if it comes off?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Burdar

I've seen that happen before with certain things...not necessarily new seat covers.  I'm worried something like this will happen though.  The first thing I did on my Dart was to redo the seats.  They were extremely nasty and didn't want to store them in the house.  Right now they are sitting in the basement.  I periodically check them for discoloration.  I'd be interested to see what Legendary has to say.  Maybe they have a special way they recommend to store them.

ClarkWGrizwald

It's probably a type of mold.  I'd try cleaning them up with a vinyl/ leather specific cleaner first. I used a mothers brand vinyl cleaner on my original 1974 white seats when i first got the car. Seats were filthy. They came out amazing.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk