Main Menu

DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by ErikR, May 21, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ErikR

Rev-It-Up

:welcome:  This will be really exciting to watch Alan put this together for you! Thanks for the story behind it, and welcome to the site!
Rev-It-Up

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: & what an exciting time for you @ErikR !!   :veryexcited: :veryexcited:  To think you've had it since 1986... so glad you didn't get fed up with the storage bills and decide to send it down the road.  You're going to be one happy guy soon! Please share the progress with us, we love to cheer people on from afar.  :grouphug:

Cuda Cody

This will be exciting to see Alan bring your car back to better then new.  You have one of the very best guys doing your restoration and I'm 100% sure you'll be very happy with it.  There's not many restoration shops that turn out the quality of cars and on a good time frame like Alan does.  Thanks for sharing some photos of your cool car @ErikR   and   :welcome: 

I'll be looking forward to updates on your car as Alan gets it going.   :popcorn:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome Erik
Alan & Keith will do a great job repairing your Cuda.
Dream coming true !!

ec_co

:welcome: looks like a great project! can't wait to see what Alan does with it.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

@ErikR  and I have been talking about restoring this car for years. I'm glad all the stars are finally aligned and this project is underway and dreams will come true.

I was fortunate to meet up with Erik last week when he dropped off his "car in boxes" :haha:. We spent a day and a half or so throwing ideas back and forth on what level to take his ride to.....the vision we shared is very cool.... :drooling:

In my business, unlike many other restoration shops, I have very little overhead, this allows me to pick and choose the projects I take on. That in itself is a great pleasure. Erik's car may not be a Hemi car, or a V code shaker car.....but it's very unique and different which is exactly what I like, and that's why I'm excited to take it on, even if it's purple :('  :D

With Erik's blessing and between him and I, I'm sure we'll keep E-Bodies.org up to date with the restoration. :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Welcome to the new hangout!!  We all know Alan does amazing stuff so this should be fun.... Hoping to see a hood & valance upgrade?  And of course the real fun begins when it comes home again.... Hopefully you'll drive the wheels off of it..

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome aboard from St. Catharines, ON  :canada: and from one 'vert owner to another.

JS29

:welcome: From central New York!  :waving: Glad you didn't give up on this one.  :twothumbsup:

TobiasM

Welcome aboard from  :germany: ! Interesting car and quite rare the same person still owns a car since 30+ years, especially when it sufferes an accident...looks like a cool project, all the best wishes for a fast return on the road!

Spikedog08

This will be exciting to watch  . . . Going to be a sweet car at the end of this process!  I would certainly be excited! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

Welcome to the site and you're in good hands with Alan and Keith.  :wave:  That thing was hit hard in the lft rear so be ready if it needs a rail as well as other issues, but it's nothing the lads can't handle, so enjoy!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"