Main Menu

DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by ErikR, June 27, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ErikR

DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TX9ragtop

Hi Erik,
I will take the tan convertible rear panels. I will be in Carlisle and could pick them up there if that works. Mymcodebee and I will be bringing my 1970 340 Cuda we have been restoring in the resto section that you mentioned you were going to check out. Thanks, Ron  :thankyou:

TX9ragtop

Thanks Erik, that sounds like a great plan. I'll be in touch before Carlisle to set things up. Looking forward to the IPAs. :cheers:

anlauto

Knowing what you paid for them, I'm surprised you're going to take that much of a loss ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Cudas to you for putting the parts in circulation rather than hoarding them.
Sheldon

303 Mopar

Quote from: ErikR on June 28, 2018, 08:12:34 AM
I'll take the loss on selling them and happy that someone who needs them can put them to use.
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 28, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
Cudas to you for putting the parts in circulation rather than hoarding them.

And for not gouging the next guy by charging even a higher amount like some do.... :stop:

headejm

What goes around, comes around. Good things are surely coming your way!  :cheers:

Mymcodebee

Ron will put these exactly where they belong.  He has a Tx9 Rag Cuda with tan interior!!  Not only did you help Ron out but he is hooking me up with his old panels that were dyed black!  Great to see your tan panels stay their original color and will look great in his car.  Look forward to meeting you at Carlisle!

TX9ragtop

Haha, @ErikR I am one of those lunatics. I used to sit in my driveway blasting tunes in my brothers 74 Barracuda when I was 12,which was years ago. The tan panels, as my friend Reid said will be used in a black 340/4 speed ragtop that I will start on later in the year. Looking forward to talking cars and a few beers in Carlisle. :drinkingbud: :handshake: