Main Menu

Glad to be here!

Started by Rev-It-Up, February 21, 2017, 04:27:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rev-It-Up

I see a lot of old friends here! I've been away from the mopar world for the past 10 years after selling my beautiful 70 Challenger RT/SE (picture below). My daughter and I are in the process of finishing her '74 Duster. We would love to finish before Carlisle...we'll see.  :dunno:
Rev-It-Up

Bullitt-

:waving:  Welcome to the Party     :woohoo:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Bullitt- on February 21, 2017, 04:41:44 AM
:waving:  Welcome to the Party     :woohoo:

Thanks Bullitt! Nice to see you here!  :wave:
Rev-It-Up

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

Welcome  :veryexcited:
It is great to have you here with us !  :grouphug:

Oldschool

JS29

Rev-It-Up

Woo Hoo!! The gang's all here! Thanks for the welcome guys...great to be back!  :cheers:
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

@Rev-It-Up  Absolutely fantastic to see you here!!!!   :veryexcited:  Getting to watch you and your family restore that RT / SE is what really got me hooked on restoring cars.  Always knew I wanted to restore an E-Body, but you guys made it look so easy and it appeared you were having the time of your life.  I was fascinated with your car and loved seeing all the photos of you guys restoring it.  Truly was life changing for me.  Please share any old photos you might have of it.   :please:  Would mean a lot to me.

If you or Pixie need anything, just let us know.  We would love to help in anyway we can with her Duster.  And if there is anyway you guys can make it to Carlisle this year that would be the icing on the cake.  It's going to be a great show this year.   :yes:

RUNCHARGER

Welcome: I like the street machine era wheels.
Sheldon

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

Roadman

:welcome:                :grouphug:

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 21, 2017, 07:16:50 AM
  Please share any old photos you might have of it.   :please:  Would mean a lot to me.

OK...you asked for it.  You know this is like asking a grandmother to show you pictures of her grandchildren right???  :haha:
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

:inlove:  What a great Challenger you guys built.    :clapping:   

Chryco Psycho

AAAAh the memories
thanks for posting !