Main Menu

Hello! '71 Barracuda build near Denver

Started by MLM71, July 05, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MLM71

Just getting back to working on my 71 Barracuda after a several year hiatus. Glad to find a current and active community! I'm about 1/2 way through the body work and currently starting to work out the Gen 3 Hemi swap details. I have a ton of work ahead and this looks like a great resource of information and advice.

303 Mopar

Welcome to the site!  I'm in Aurora, so nearby if you need help.  I did a 392 Hemi sway a year or so ago, so let me know if you have any questions.  Also, @CudaKat has a mechanical shop if you need help with any big stuff.

moparcar

Welcome from Erie, CO. Looking forward to your build. I'm doing a 71 Challenger with a 3G Hemi as well.

Wes

MLM71

Much appreciated! I actually found this board because a search came up with one of your posts about your swap.

JS29

CudaMoparRay

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum from Atlanta!

Good luck on your project!
Joe

Cuda Cody

Welcome @MLM71   :welcome:  Looking forward to seeing some photos of your project.   :banana:

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   :wave:   

Terrific help is available here.  In the 5+ years I've been tagging along with this gang, I've yet to see a question asked that hasn't been answered.   

1 Wild R/T

Welcome!! I think half the E bodies in Colorado are gonna have 3G swaps soon...

303 Mopar

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on July 05, 2018, 03:15:47 PM
Welcome!! I think half the E bodies in Colorado are gonna have 3G swaps soon...

Blame it on the altitude.... :bricks:

bluespruce

Welcome from Colorado, good luck with your car

PatO

Hey there MLM71  :wave:  Welcome from another member in Castle Rock!  I'm in Plum Creek.  4th year of my rebuild.  You have any pics of your car?

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

mopar thunder

:welcome: from Florida. Look forward ot seeing your project. I would love to do a Gen swap. Maybe someday, right now I have my hands full with a rebuild on a small block after market.