Main Menu

Mopars in Sacramento Ca

Started by tparker, April 21, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

tparker

Hi all,
I already posted a couple questions and got answers pretty quick. Hopefully I can pass on what little I know. I bought My Yellow 1970 Western Sport Edition Challenger around 89 or 90 for $900 borrowed from my girl friends mom and sister LOL. Originally it was a 318 and was in fairly rough shape but was drivable and fun. I went in the army a few years later and 4-5 years sitting outside destroyed the roof, interior, trunk, deck lid, and parts of the widow frame. I started tearing it down around 2002 or 2003 and working on it very slowly.

I replaced the roof, deck lid, trunk floor, lower rear quarter panel, and re-fabracated part of the window A pillar areas. Coneverted it to front discs and rebuilt the front end. I painted the trunk and engine bay myself. The interior is nearly completed. I had Just dash redo the dash and used CudaCody's vids to rebuild the steering wheel. I reupholstered the seats with legendary Interior foam and seat covers.. Next up is to start adding the engine bay stuff then rebuild the engine. I have a 340 that I'll put in.

I'm in Sacramento and try to get to the mopar club here in town when I can. We have a pretty large car show in June.

Just a couple pics of the trunk area.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/r6YUYCJBwY2JRt4R2
https://photos.app.goo.gl/JXZMeCu9IyUl9emH3

Tom

Chryco Psycho

Topcat

Welcome Tom.

Some members are out near you.

Go to members map.

If you need advice on things, they might be able to help.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

CudaMoparRay

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from Ontario  :canada: 

anlauto

we're good at answering questions.....let them fly !!! :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bluespruce

1 Wild R/T

Welcome from Modesto Ca.!!

Now in response to

Quote from: anlauto on April 22, 2018, 06:02:08 AM
we're good at answering questions.....let them fly !!! :cheers:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?     :rofl:

JS29

:welcome: what you have done so far looks good.  :twothumbsup:

dodgemania

Cudakiller70

tparker

@anlauto Oh I will. The cool thing is many have already been answered just by checking out the site. I'm doing my seat tracks at the moment and there are already photos that I need on the site.  :bradsthumb: