Main Menu

My First EBody ever...

Started by gpm6367, February 11, 2020, 05:08:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

gpm6367

As I said an older restoration that has held up well.

Plumcrazy72

1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

js27

Beautiful Car-That will stand out in a sea of reds and Purples.
JS27

Mr Lee

Congrats.  Really nice.  Dont see that color too often at all.  The black accents are a nice touch.  Any plans to show it at Carlisle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

ec_co

that looks like the one I sold a couple years back here in Denver, '71 383 in GA4, but it was an automatic. it was sold as a mostly complete project car that just needed to be put back together for the most part. interesting because GA4 isn't a common color at all. congrats on the buy!!

https://forum.e-bodies.org/cars-for-sale-or-wanted/8/sold-project-71-challenger-383-auto/4009/msg58056#msg58056
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

JS29

That one came with the best seat covers,  :1place: Standard 71 seats were pretty boring.  :alan2cents:

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

chargerdon

Graduated from college in 69, got married, got occupational deferment in sept, and headed down to the Dodge dealers to buy my first ever new car !   

Bought a new 1970 Dodge Challenger with the base slant six, 3sp manual on the floor, PS, AM radio, white walls and Wheel covers.   It was  Metallic dark green, with saddle tan interior.   Man i loved that car !   

Traded it in on a 72 Charger SE with auto, 318, in B7 Blue with full black Vinyl top and AIR...  Sharp car !!  The Air was the main reason to trade in the Challenger, hated to let it go...     Sorry, no pics !!

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

gpm6367

Thanks for well wishes. Too bad back when the car was restored they didn't follow factory paint methods like today. No primer with overspray just gorgeous painted rust free metal!

chris NOS

Congratulations !! what a nice car ! :wave:

7E-Bodies

@gpm6367 that car is freakin gorgeous! Looking forward to you posting many more pics, build sheet and tag too.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

autoxcuda

Quote from: JS29 on February 12, 2020, 06:26:31 AM
That one came with the best seat covers,  :1place: Standard 71 seats were pretty boring.  :alan2cents:

Those are standard 71 seat covers.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Brads70

Nice Challenger! Love the colour, enjoy it!