Main Menu

New Here From Washington State

Started by 71vert340, May 25, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71vert340

New to this site but I've had a Mopar since 1972 - a 71 vert 340 4 speed shaker. Here's a pic of my two Challengers. Also have my son's 71 hardtop here. I have a 74  Charger Rallye also.
Terry

Cuda Cody

:welcome:  @71vert340    :banana:  Thanks for sharing a photo of you blue monsters.   :lookatthat:   That's a nice set of Challengers.  Blue is a great color.   :inlove:  It's the one color I wish I owned that I never have.  First Mopar muscle car I drover was B5.   

ec_co

:welcome:  LOVE your Challengers! love the blues  :bigthumb:

@Cuda Cody you need a blue for sure, B3 or B5 are the best IMO, but B7 is awesome too (I just like the lighter blues, they seem to *pop* a lot more)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

I've tried a few times to buy a blue E-Body, but haven't been able to get it done yet.   :(   I do love Blue and someday I will own one!  :banana:

71vert340

My 74 Charger Rallye is also the 74 B5 blue. My son's 71 Challenger hardtop is a 94 Viper Yellow color.
Terry

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome aboard from another 'vert owner.

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: from SW Washington! Very cool cars!! With the drier weather you get on the East side of the Cascade's, I bet you have more opportunities to drive your cars than we do!!

We're glad you found the site- it's a great group!  :wave:

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum!  Beautiful Challengers!
Rev-It-Up

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Awesome cars!  Looks like you will fit right in around here . . . .  :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

71vert340

A little bit more info on my cars. I ordered the 2015 Shaker Challenger in April 20015 and received it July 4, 2015. I bought the 71  in June 1972 for $1950 off the owner who ordered it. I have the original window sticker along with the build sheet and data plate. It has no power steering or power brakes with 11" drums. I'll include the window sticker copy here. Thanks for the welcome.
Terry

ScottSmith_Harms

Very nice! Welcome to the best state in the West! If you get up to Spokane drop in for a visit!

cudaragtop

Very nice!
Welcome, from the Wet side of the State.  :wave:

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

cudajunction

Welcome from your southern neighbor!  Nice looking stable.  Are you going to the Woodburn show?   :welcome:

Cuda Cody

Seriously?  You have the window sticker and the build sheet too?   :worship:  Your shaker Challenger is sooooo freaking awesome!  That is one special vehicle for sure.     :lookatthat:

Quote from: 71vert340 on May 25, 2017, 08:59:35 PM
A little bit more info on my cars. I ordered the 2015 Shaker Challenger in April 20015 and received it July 4, 2015. I bought the 71  in June 1972 for $1950 off the owner who ordered it. I have the original window sticker along with the build sheet and data plate. It has no power steering or power brakes with 11" drums. I'll include the window sticker copy here. Thanks for the welcome.
Terry

anlauto

That's pretty cool for sure. There was a published list stating there were only (11) 1971 340 Shaker Challenger Convertibles.

Not exactly accurate, there were at least three more sold new in Canada that weren't included in that number.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration