Main Menu

New Member from Roseville, California

Started by Norcal440cuda, January 04, 2018, 07:19:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Norcal440cuda

Just wanted to do my first post and say hello to the fellow members. I live in Northern California in the city of Roseville (suburbs of Sacramento).
I started restoring my dream car over 5 years ago, which i found out in Grass Valley, an original 1970 Cuda 440. I will be posting the restoration in this forum with lots of pictures and information. The vehicle originally came from the Seattle Area where it was sitting in mud and water, yupp lots of rust as you would imagine. After years of fighting it and figuring out tons of information that i did not know before about mopars, it is going to be finished this coming week. Its been a great and very fun project and im sure i will find new things to do to it but it wont be my last mopar. As the years went by i formed a whole new love for these vehicles and will most likely be purchasing another one down the road to build into more of a hot rod. I look forward to sharing my experiences and pictures with you guys and hope to be an active member to this forum for years to come. Thanks for reading, look forward to meeting everyone!
- Amrit

Here's a few teasers

Spikedog08

FINISHED THIS WEEK!  That is awesome!  Welcome to the site from Michigan!  Looking forward to the pictures! 

:clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ToxicWolf

:welcome: looking forward to watching your restoration.  :grouphug:

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Norcal440cuda   :welcome:  Can't wait to see photos of your car.  Thanks for joining us.   :veryexcited:

71GranCoupe

:welcome: aboard!! Post the pictures when you get time. This site has to be the easiest when it comes to posting pictures.   :cheers:

Cudakiller70

Rev-It-Up

Congratulations!! It is a wonderful sense of accomplishment to "finish" a car you've been working on for so long.  :banana: :banana:  Looking forward to seeing your pics!  :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. We can hardly wait for the photos.
Sheldon

nsmall

Welcome from another Californian.  Yes, you have us in suspense as it seems like a long journey to "finish" a restoration.   :congrats:

Topcat

Welcome

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Norcal440cuda

I hate to tease but I've attached only a few pictures for now. I would like to make a proper post to show the progress of the build all the way to the end. But these few pictures tell a good story.

Brads70

CudaMoparRay

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site From Panama  :panama:  :wave:
Great looking Cuda !

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome from Ontario  :canada:  Congrats on the completion.