Main Menu

New member from Sweden.

Started by Ifixmycarmyself, March 05, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

gumby

From GOTHENBURG Nebraska! lol! WELCOME! Please do not bring the lutefisk and potato baloney? lol. That is a once a year thing here to celebrate the New Years!
Yikes! lol, my Grandmother was from Sweden. Our school mascot is a Swede. We celebrate our Swedish Heritage here, but PLEASE no lutfisk and potatoe balony? lol!

Do you actually eat that there, or is it just a cruel joke to get us to eat it? curious?! lol. Just kidding! lol (not really) Lot's of Swedish people here.

Lot's of blue eyed blond haired people here. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CAR! Jeff Anderson, or Jeff, son of Ander, from the burg of Goth! lol. Take Care, buddy!
(yes, my dad did research on this, I'm going to look into it?)

Ifixmycarmyself

Quote from: gumby on March 26, 2018, 06:01:18 AM
From GOTHENBURG Nebraska! lol! WELCOME! Please do not bring the lutefisk and potato baloney? lol. That is a once a year thing here to celebrate the New Years!
Yikes! lol, my Grandmother was from Sweden. Our school mascot is a Swede. We celebrate our Swedish Heritage here, but PLEASE no lutfisk and potatoe balony? lol!

Do you actually eat that there, or is it just a cruel joke to get us to eat it? curious?! lol. Just kidding! lol (not really) Lot's of Swedish people here.

Lot's of blue eyed blond haired people here. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CAR! Jeff Anderson, or Jeff, son of Ander, from the burg of Goth! lol. Take Care, buddy!

(yes, my dad did research on this, I'm going to look into it?)

Thank you! Don't worry, no lutfisk here! Guess you have to go back two generations to find people that really likes lutfisk. But sometime people abroad gets sentimental over their heritage and they would eat all kind of crazy things because it reminds them of their homecounty, lutfisk is far from the worst. You probably heard of Surstromming.... Just let me know and i send you a can  :)
Bet there are lots of swedes there, almost 1 million emigrated to the US from here. By the way, my name happens to be Anders. Good luck with your reseach and take care you too!

RusTy/SE

:welcome: from Alabama @Ifixmycarmyself  :wave:

Always enjoy your videos :wrenching: :yes:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Ifixmycarmyself

Quote from: RusTy/SE on April 08, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
:welcome: from Alabama @Ifixmycarmyself  :wave:

Always enjoy your videos :wrenching: :yes:

Thank You! part 3 on fender restoration just uploaded.