Main Menu

New member from Sweden.

Started by Ifixmycarmyself, March 05, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

And yet another welcome to the site  from Ontario,  :canada:  I think I remember some of your work and it'll be good to see how it goes these days.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cudakiller70

Welcome  :bigthumb: from Krazyfornia  :welcome:
Just so you know it takes 3-5 welcomes from Ontario to equal the others  :pokeeye:

nsmall

Welcome.  I love  :sweden:  Beautiful country

Looking forward to seeing more of project.  Maybe post some links to your videos so I can see how crazy you are.  I teach high school students for a living so I like crazy.

Marc70challenger

Awesome !  Welcome.  We have friends/business associates from Sweden.  Great people !

Dakota

Welcome to the site from New York!    :unitedstates:

I opened my restoration thread here with a link to the one I started on c-c.com.   That's the quick and easy route.   The downside is that any pictures posted there will probably disappear over time, so if there's anything that might be useful for other members (especially those just getting started) it might be worth re-posting here.

mopar thunder

:welcome: from sunny Florida. My family on my mom's side is from Sweden from my understanding. I would love to go visit your country.

340challconvert

:welcome: from New Jersey
There is a strong Mopar presence in your country: very cool.
A rallye red Challenger RT/SE 440 car I once owned was exported to Sweden in the early 80's. and is listed on a Swedish Challenger registry.
Just wondered if you included your car on the registry?
Anyway- Welcome
:smile:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

anlauto

Quote from: 340challconvert on March 06, 2018, 04:37:41 AM
:welcome: from New Jersey
There is a strong Mopar presence in your country: very cool.
A rallye red Challenger RT/SE 440 car I once owned was exported to Sweden in the early 80's. and is listed on a Swedish Challenger registry.
Just wondered if you included your car on the registry?
Anyway- Welcome
:smile:

Yup...I sold a Challenger to Sweden as well :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

dodgemania

And yet another welcome to the site  from Denmark   :welcome: and the best forum in the world  :bradsthumb:

CudaMoparRay

zazou

Welcome from Normandie- France  :france:
Plymouth Cuda 1973 - Normandie-France

1971Y13

:welcome: to the site from the very south of Sweden.
1971 'Cuda
1968 GTX

73_Cuda_4_Me

:welcome: to the site from West Michigan!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B