Main Menu

New member from Sweden.

Started by Ifixmycarmyself, March 05, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ifixmycarmyself

Hello.

Yes, another one from Sweden. Posted sometime ago on CC but restoration took a halt, but I'm on it again. Should I re post here or take it from where i left? Whats the deal here? Anyhow, my user name is Ifixmycarmyself and that's basically because that's what I had to do back then, young, no money, no re-pro parts available but full of power and a strong will. Today, past 50 and most of the power I lost somewhere on the track but I manage to every now and then get my a.. down the garage and make some noise. Noise, because bodywork is my favorite part of the hobby. Thought I had to explain that, because looking at some of my videos fabricating metal parts some people would say I should see a doctor  :looney:
The car I'm restoring now is a 70 Challenger 383-4speed base car. Done some major repairs at rear-end replacing rear quarter panels and more, rust repair of front fenders and here and there on the body, dented roof and doors. Kind of a family project, my two older sons are helping me now and then.
Cannot wait to restart the restoration especially after seeing all nice cars on the forum, and thanks a lot Cudacody for setting up this new forum.

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site from Michigan USA!  Glad you signed up.  My suggestion is to start a new thread here and brings us all up to speed on your build and then go from there.  We like pictures here and they are easy to post.  Enjoy!

:wave:  :D
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. Nice car!
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Welcome!! Glad to see you found your way over here.... If I were you I'd just post a link to your existing build thread over at CC.com & continue it over here.... :cheers:

71GranCoupe

:welcome: from Las Vegas. Lots of good information here and if you have a question, you will get many good replies.   :cheers:

bluespruce

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Ifixmycarmyself   :welcome:  Glad you posted and that is a cool photo.   :lookatthat:  Can't wait to see some more photos of your project.   :takepicture:

Mopar94

Welcome from Paris !

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Roadman

:welcome:        :welcome:

Brads70

Welcome from Canada, glad your here!

Jay Bee

:wave:  Aother welcome from Canada.  :canada: 

cuda hunter

Howdy from Colorado!

Glad you made it over here.  Just watched a few of your videos and their great.  I enjoy them a lot.

Can't wait to see your build thread here.  Great entertainment!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

71-440

Joe

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :panama: :wave: