Main Menu

New member saying Hi

Started by three two barrels, October 26, 2019, 03:35:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

three two barrels

Hello everyone, great site you have here, I've been  reading so much my eyes are red :rubeyes: Thank you to all the members that post here as you are the ones that make this great.
I have three Challengers at the moment, I bought my T/A in 1986 for $5500. It has a 727 trans and 3.91 with manual steering.
My Challenger R/T is a 46k mile rust free Idaho car, numbers matching engine but date code correct four speed, 3.54 Dana.
Bought the 1974 Challenger 5 years ago as a worn out 318 car with a 1971 340 and 904 trans and 2.76 open 8.75. Now it sports a 426 cu in small block, 727 and 3.23 with sure grip.
Hope you like them!

xx88man

Awesome collection you have there!   :welcome:  from B.C.   I moved from Wild Rose Country a few years ago.... what part do you live?
Keep yer foot in it

71vert340

Welcome. You have some great cars there. I hope to see you give input and share your knowledge with us.
Terry

Brads70

Welcome from Ontario! Nice collection you have going! :bradsthumb:

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard, glad you signed up.   :bigthumb: 

torredcuda

All nice cars but love that blue on white T/A.  :welcome:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

anlauto

What's not to like...your cars look awesome !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

WOW  Nice collection of cars @three two barrels    :perfect10:  :1place:  and welcome to the forum.   :welcome:   :banana:

nsmall

I dont like your cars, I love them.   :bradsthumb:

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario and that's more than you'll get from our pal Justin-e, eh?  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Swamp Donkey

Welcome from B.C. Nice Challengers!
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

usraptor

:welcome: from Utah.   :twothumbsup:  Very nice collection of Challengers there.  :clapping:

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Great looking cars!  Glad you signed up!  :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

JS29

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from Chilliwack. Nice cars, I recognize the FM3 Dart.
Sheldon