Main Menu

Started by AARX2, October 28, 2019, 09:36:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

AARX2

After looking at the forum for several years. I'm now officially signed up. I met several of you last year at Carlisle.
Thanks to Bill @Bills Auto Works  , my new ride arrived safe and sound this morning.

e_body70

Very nice!! His and Her's AAR Cudas!  Congrats to you and @Cudagirl3406

JS29

:welcome: nice! Happy motoring, tell us more about your new toy. standard or auto, rally dash ext ext.                  Inquiring minds want to know.  :cheers:   

Chryco Psycho

Big Welcome from Panama Mark , congrats on the AAR , We met at Carlisle 18 months ago  :wave:

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site sweet AAR x 2   :cheers:

CudaMoparRay

A big  :welcome: from Riverside CA

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario  :canada:  Beautiful AAR's you got there.

Spikedog08

Welcome aboard Mark!  Great looking car!  I would love to have an AAR but to have TWO?   Heaven on Earth for sure! 

:D
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Hello Mark, I met you and Joy for the first time this Summer...Great to see you found a car that looks almost as nice as Joy's  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

Stunning cars! Big welcome from Central Illinois!
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @AARX2    :welcome:  You and Joy have a couple fantastic cars!   :1place:   :perfect10:   Do we get to hear the story on the new AAR?  We need more photos too.   :veryexcited:

blown motor

Congratultions! That's really cool.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and excuse me if I just slip away and cut my wrists in envy.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

three two barrels

Beautiful Cuda's and welcome!

usraptor