Main Menu

New to this site I'm in Seattle Washington

Started by Stanleyracing, April 11, 2017, 12:40:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudakiller70

:welcome: from krazyfornia

nsmall

Wow!  Now that's some horse power.  Welcome.

Stanleyracing

Brand new build should be at least in the 7s on a mild tune

Cuda Cody

7's!!!!   :lookatthat:  That's really moving quick!   :burnout:

Quote from: Stanleyracing on April 13, 2017, 10:05:49 AM
Brand new build should be at least in the 7s on a mild tune

anlauto

I got a customer is Seattle Washington not paying his bill  :pullinghair: .....wanna pay him a visit :vipermanhiding:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

That's my old stomping grounds and only about 3 hours from me now.  I'll be up there a few times this summer.  ;)  Maybe a quick  :pokeeye: to remind him.

Quote from: anlauto on April 13, 2017, 10:31:06 AM
I got a customer is Seattle Washington not paying his bill  :pullinghair: .....wanna pay him a visit :vipermanhiding:

JS29

1 Wild R/T

You've always wanted to put a mechanics lien on an E body.... Here's your chance....

Shoooter

That's some big horse power there. Looks like it would be fun to take for a burn!

71GranCoupe

:foul: A little off topic eh, Alan.

anlauto

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on April 16, 2017, 09:52:58 PM
:foul: A little off topic eh, Alan.

Sorry...first thing I thought of when I saw the title of the thread :pullinghair:

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration