Main Menu

Started by Mymcodebee, February 22, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mymcodebee

Just stumbled on this site after my buddy mentioned your facebook page.  I don't do facebook but really like this site.
Longtime member on a few of the other large mopar sites and recognize many names over here.
Glad to see you're posting on this site Alan, really enjoyed watching your work.
Like the layout! Like the content and look forward to checking in on member projects and following along on posts.
I will of course help when I can.  Been restoring mopars since I was 15 and that was thirty years ago! 
69 1/2 Bees are my first love but the 70-71 Cudas are closely behind..

ToxicWolf

:welcome: from Florida.  Great to have you here.   :cooldance:

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada.
Sheldon

JS29

Chryco Psycho

Welcome tot he best E body site !!
I love the curious yellow on the Cuda !
:panama:  :wave:

71GranCoupe

Another  :welcome:, from Las Vegas.  :cheers:

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Welcome, you've just found the best E Body site in the WORLD !  :welcome:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  I love all the old mopars but certainly favor the e-bodies!  Glad you signed up and joined us here!   :clapping:  :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Mymcodebee

1 Wild R/T

71-440

Joe

superdave

:welcome: this has proven a fantastic resource in just the couple of months that I have been here. That is a beautiful 'Cuda by the way :perfect10:. Just started my first project with my brother (his car) a '71 Challenger much like your 'Cuda, it has a white top and no wing.

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from Ontario  :canada: