Main Menu

Rookie from Los Angeles

Started by Ewing, June 06, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ewing

Hi E-Body nation - rookie here from Los Angeles.

I am new to e-bodies though have had an affinity toward them since i was in high school. I used to build models with my father in our basement, had our own little paint booth, it was great. After literally months of negotiations I was able to get the wife on board and about a month ago my new (old) car arrived. It's a 70 Cuda which I purchased from a great guy in Central Valley. He had several e-bodies and needed room, so he agreed to part with this one. I will say it has taken some getting used to, especially since I have been driving on autopilots for most of my life, but this is one mean machine and I'm finally consistent with the 4 speed. Super fun and a great way to teach little kids the value of something with history and the importance of taking care of things.

This looks like a great community, looking forward to participating.

Andrew

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from Chilliwack B.C. Canada. That's a great looking Cuda and a Pistol grip to boot!
Sheldon

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome Andrew. Sweet 'Cuda! :bigthumb:
Joe

Brads70

:welcome: From Canada. Beautiful Cuda, enjoy!

Spikedog08

Welcome Andrew from Michigan!  Sweet orange cuda! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

nsmall

Welcome from the very top of LA county.  Great looking ride.  Does your wifey like it?  Take her out it in it and hopefully she will enjoy it with you.  I wouldnt leave that one alone in a parking lot.  10,000,000+ people in our county (this is a fact) and some of them are bad guys.

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @Ewing   :welcome:  Fantastic looking cuda you got there.   :banana:   :lookatthat:  :veryexcited:

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Sylmar, CA great looking 70Cudah

Morty426

Great looking 'cuda and welcome from Nor Cal  :welcome:

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY. :wave:.   

Your car looks gorgeous.   Any plans for her other than driving?

zazou

welcome From France :france:
Nice Cuda !
Plymouth Cuda 1973 - Normandie-France

cudamadd

:welcome: Nice looking cuda enjoy  :australia:

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario  :canada: 

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama Andrew  :wave:
Nice Cuda !!

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! Grate way to start your mopar addiction. :perfect10: