Main Menu

Snowdog from Michigan

Started by Snowdog, March 16, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Snowdog

Hi everyone,  I was on the "Other Site", but I rarely posted since both my cars needs serious rustoration.  But at the urging of another member from Michigan (Howell) I joined.  Currently, I am building a pole barn to put my Cuda and Challenger in.  It's about half done.  Anyways, I'll probably be just lurking and learning,  as I did on the other site.  You can look me up on the other site, call name still the same, other than that nothing special.   

Take care, Snowdog

Spikedog08

Glad you signed up Snowdog!  Lots of activity here!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Snowdog   :welcome:  Thanks for joining and if you have time we would love to see some photos of your project and your new pole barn.  We love seeing people build cars and cool shops to work on their cars.   :veryexcited: :cooldance:

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: from SW Washington State! Glad you signed up and while you mention not posting much, the more you post on this site, the more points you earn for cool stuff!! Be sure to check out the Prize Shop for details!  :ohyeah:

dodgemania

Topcat

Good to hear you're here Snowdog.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama , I know Howell Mi well from a few visits there to see another member here !!
Don't be afraid to post there are free prizes in the prize shop & a few Calendars left too  :twothumbsup:

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY Snowdog.  I can relate to your "lurking" comment as poking around this site is my primary computer activity since there's always something to learn from the great resources here.   I look forward to seeing pictures of your shop area and cars when you post them.

Brads70

bluespruce

dodj

Another familiar name! Welcome!
Your avatar was your puppy wasn't it?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from Ontario   :canada: 

JS29

:welcome: From central New York!!  :wave: