Main Menu

Snowdog from Michigan

Started by Snowdog, March 16, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Snowdog

Here's a pic of my 2017 Challenger Scat Pac,  as with the pole barn I waited a long time for this one.  But I had to wait until my son got out of college and the house was paid off. 

Funny store,  I'm driving home from work last Friday,  I worked later so the traffic some what cleared up.  Anyways, I'm cruising north on US 23, keeping space between me and other vehicles.  One minute there's a F-150 behind me at a safe distance, the next split second there's electric blue ricer about a foot off my rear bumper.  So I punched it to get him off my a$$ and got over to the right.  So as the blue ricer pulls up along side me I see the smoked side window roll down.  I thinking he better not throw anything at me,  if he flips me off, not a big deal, even though I did nothing wrong.  Anyways,  the passenger gives me the "OK" signal and they take off driving like idiots again.  I got a chuckle out of the whole thing, sort of made my day.

RusTy/SE

Cool story - and very cool pole barn! My Challenger R/T SE came from Royal Oak (the original owner lived on Garden St), is Lincoln Park nearby?

Best on the future work :waving:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

blown motor

Cool story Snowdog, thanks for sharing.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Snowdog

Quote from: RusTy/SE on March 18, 2018, 06:52:52 AM
Cool story - and very cool pole barn! My Challenger R/T SE came from Royal Oak (the original owner lived on Garden St), is Lincoln Park nearby?

Best on the future work :waving:

The city Lincoln Park is not close to me where I live now, which is north of the city of Howell, Lincoln Park is about an hour away from Howell, and probably about 30 minutes from Royal Oak.  Lincoln Park is were I had the cars stored for a long time, there in a storage place in Howell, soon to be moved to the new pole barn once good weather hits and floor gets poured.  However I did grow up in Allen Park which is directly next to Lincoln Park for my entire life and my 1st serious girlfriend was from Lincoln Park, so I spent quite a bit of time there. 

BTW,  if your car was from Garden Street, Royal Oak that is right next to epicenter of the famed Woodward Dream Cruise,  13-Mile and Woodward.  I bet if your car could talk it would have lots of good stories to tell!  On the east of Detroit it was Woodward for racing and cool cars.  Where I grew up the west side, it was Telegraph Road or Hines Drive.  But Hines Drive you really couldn't race it was more of a party place back in the day.

Take care Snowdog.

CudaMoparRay