Main Menu

We adopted 2 today!!!

Started by nsmall, November 14, 2019, 07:50:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

Sorry, had to use a little Click bait.

We have raised both of these little ones since they were 3 weeks old.  Extremely long story short, I am the proud father of three kids as of today.  This is the first day I can legally share pictures of my now 4+ daughter and her 3+ year old brother.  I am retiring from being a foster parent.  It was a crazy journey and the adoption was finalized today.    :grouphug:

Chryco Psycho

Congrats , I know you will give them a good life  :twothumbsup:

nsmall

I have a bunch of pics but they are to high resolution.  Here are some old ones of me brainwashing my kids when they were young....

nsmall

I was able to upload these ones...

Chryco Psycho

:ohyeah: good job ... brainwashing them on Mopars !!

xx88man

Congratulations! That is SO awesome!!!
Keep yer foot in it

Floyd

tman

Cuda Cody

That's fantastic!  Congratulations.   :clapping:  :veryexcited:

God bless you and your family !

Brads70

Great news Congratulations to you and your wife!  :grouphug:

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Ah that's fantastic news, congratulations, those are two very lucky kids, almost as lucky as you and your wife are....talk about a win win situation  :twothumbsup:

I was avoiding clicking on this thread because I figured you were talking about puppies or something.... :haha: :haha:

I'm so glad I clicked on it now...such a heart warming story  :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Burdar

:twothumbsup:  Nice!  The world needs more people like you and your wife! 

The two year anniversary of our adoption was just last week!

Cudajason

That's awesome.

Congrats to you and your wife!!!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.