Main Menu

Yet another CC transplant

Started by 72hemi, January 06, 2017, 09:26:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: 72hemi on January 06, 2017, 09:45:42 AM
Here's a recent picture of our Mopar family. My '72 Challenger I have had since '97, my '96 GTS and my wife's '16 Scat Pack Charger.
Nice group , Welcome  :toast:

EB3-GranCoupe

Can I glom on to this thread, instead of starting up another?  Good to see everyone, I wondered why C-C got so quiet!  :wave: Thanks Cody for porting my login in info over, but now I have to start over again with my post count.  I was so proud to get over 1400, now I am a newbie. again.  :looney: Thanks Mark (Roadman) for telling me to get my butt over here!  Once I get the next project up and going, I will post a few pics!  :cheers:

Roadman

Quote from: EB3-GranCoupe on January 12, 2017, 04:02:26 PM
Can I glom on to this thread, instead of starting up another?  Good to see everyone, I wondered why C-C got so quiet!  :wave: Thanks Cody for porting my login in info over, but now I have to start over again with my post count.  I was so proud to get over 1400, now I am a newbie. again.  :looney: Thanks Mark (Roadman) for telling me to get my butt over here!  Once I get the next project up and going, I will post a few pics!  :cheers:
About time you got your butt over here.   :toast:    :welcome: 

Cuda Cody

I'm going to hold you to that!   :handshake:  I want to see some more photos.  And don't worry about your post count.  It will be up before you know AND you get 10 credits per post here too.  So snap a few photos and let us drool on your car.   ;)

Quote from: EB3-GranCoupe on January 12, 2017, 04:02:26 PM
Once I get the next project up and going, I will post a few pics!  :cheers: