Main Menu

1970 R/T from Finland

Started by Ratfish, August 30, 2017, 11:13:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ratfish

- 70 N-code Challenger, lots of rust in typical places and crashed very long time a go, maybe 70´s? Came from Michigan, maybe someone remembers this car? Had a very unique custom hood, with a Ford side Windows!.

Crash damage was repaired very poorly and needs new front frame rails etc. Have a complete rust free front frame from ´71 Challenger and that should help to bring this rust bucket back to life. Original engine missing, so it will have a 512 cid mild stroker, 4spd and Dana 60....top banana w/ black vinyl roof and interior and black stripes originally and that´s how it will be again someday :finland:

Few pics....

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Rusty R/T    :welcome:  :banana:  :welcome:  Thanks for sharing a photo of you car.  Love Top Banana / Lemon Twist.  Great color.  :inlove:  Good luck with the restoration and bringing that car back to life.   :clapping:

TobiasM

:welcome: aboard @Rusty R/T from Germany!  :germany:

I, too, like your Challengers colour. All the best wishes for completing your car...4spd and Dana sound like a lot of fun!

BTW: thanks to all Finns for NOKIA mobile phones...a shame that this company couldn't defend from being bought by Microsoft and than being run down by full purpose. Those phone were so much better than anything else...6210, 6310, Communicator, E-series, N-series, just name it. Will use mine as long as technically possible!

blown motor

Welcome from  :canada: There's lots of knowledge here. Don't be afraid to ask questions as you go through your build.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

303 Mopar

Welcome from Colorado!  Great looking project you have there!   :wrenching:

JS29

:welcome: From  :unitedstates: My first E-body was the same except mine had A painted black roof. sharp looking car!!! I still miss it.   :1place:

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from another  :canada:  . Ambitious project, all the best with it.

ec_co

:welcome:  great project, sounds like a solid plan to bring it back to life!  :finland:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum Rusty R/T!  Looks like a fun project!  I hope you will start a thread in the "Restoration" section so we can all watch it come together.  Good luck!

:welcome:
Rev-It-Up

CudaMoparRay

Welcome from Sylmar, CA great project enjoy

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. The car will get better with everything you do to it.
Sheldon

LinceCuda

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR welcome to you Rusty R/T, you've got a good start, keep the resto fires burning.
          You have deffinatley found an E-Ticket ride, they were always the good ones.  Thanks,   Al

Topcat

Welcome Rusty.

Looking forward to your progress.

Lilian

this will be a beautiful car when done !!

welcome aboard !!  :france: :finland: